Avo toast with spinach, feta and salmon. Spinach & smoked salmon avo toast for lunch today!. #avocado. When you can't pick just one dish to order, so you order them all Check out. We like to add Avo& smoked salmon for extra deliciousness!.
This Salmon with Quinoa Feta and Spinach is sure to become a family favorite. Slice the salmon through the center almost to the other end so the salmon will lay open flat in one large piece. Turn salmon over so gray underside is turned up. You can have Avo toast with spinach, feta and salmon using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avo toast with spinach, feta and salmon
- You need 4 of toasts of bread/brioche.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- You need 100 g of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 40 g of feta (danish feta).
- It’s of Fresh spinach.
- Prepare of Lemon or lime.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Paprika or ground chili.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
In a bowl, combine the ricotta cheese and feta, mashing and stirring with a fork until well blended. Season to taste with white pepper and salt. Smoked Salmon and Avocado Breakfast Toast Wake up your Mom with this delicious Ultimate Roasted Sweet Poato with Chickpeas, Cilantro, and Feta – will use fresh lemon juice instead and Bagel with wasabi cream cheese smoked salmon avo and pickled ginger – and a soy honey reduction. Top with the second salmon fillet.
Avo toast with spinach, feta and salmon step by step
- Smash avocado in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, lemon/lime squeeze and paprika/ground Chili. Mix everything together.
- Toast your bread..
- Heat up a pan on high heat and drizzle olive oil in it. Add all your spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- On your toast: spread the avocados, add spinach, salmon and feta. (On top of each other). Add lemon squeeze, salt, pepper and paprika again..
- Enjoyyyyy! ???.
Brush both sides with olive oil, turning over carefully with a spatula, and place on a shallow baking pan. Smashed avo on toast with an egg and chilli is probably may favourite everyday simple breakfast, but having all these extra bits makes it even better. Aside from the pesto, which adds a luxurious treat element; the mushrooms & spinach are all essentially free and could be added to the every day. This healthy and delicious salmon recipe was contributed by Ruth Estfon of Palm Harbor, Florida. This is so easy, incredibly fast, and the results are delicious.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Recipe: Perfect Avo toast with spinach, feta and salmon, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp