Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos. Broccoli Beef was one of my specialties, mainly because broccoli was cheap and beef could be sliced thinly to stretch and feed unexpected guests. This broccoli and ground beef pie begins with a refrigerated crescent roll crust for a no-fuss meal. I clipped this recipe from Taste of Home magazine several years ago and have found it to be the best-tasting easy beef and broccoli stir-fry.
As an Amazon affiliate, and affiliate with other businesses, I earn from qualifying purchases. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I have been There are two processes in making this beef with broccoli version. You can cook Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Knorr Rice Sides-Cheddar Broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of (15oz) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 8 of (10in) burrito sized flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of jar(16oz)salsa, divided.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
Here's a tasty, easy and healthy beef and broccoli recipe you'll be sure to love. Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to order it for takeout ever again, and it's healthier. Beef and broccoli is one of the easiest Chinese takeout recipes that you can make at Fortunately for Beef and Broccoli, the ingredients are pretty standard except for the rice.
Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º..
- Cook ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is done, about 5 minutes. Remove beef and set aside..
- In a sauce pan mix together the Knorr Rice Sides-Cheddar Broccoli, water, and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender..
- Stir in the beef. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup salsa and1/2 cup cheese..
- Evenly spread 1/2 cup of salsa in bottom of 13×9 inch greased baking dish..
- Spoon about1/2 cup of rice mixture onto each tortilla, roll up. Arrange burritos, seam side down..
- Spoon remaining salsa down the center of burritos, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes or until heated through..
- Garnish with green onions. (Optional).
- As Always, Enjoy!!.
Please SUBSCRIBE and click the BELL ICON to get my newest recipe videos. Welcome to Simply Mamá Cooks YouTube Channel! This beef with broccoli is perfect for when you're craving Chinese food but don't want to go out. This succulent beef and tender broccoli, smothered in a flavorful sauce is better than a restaurant! This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version!
Thank you mother yani for sharing Easiest Way to Make Delicious Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp