Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, scrambled eggs in a muffin tin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have scrambled eggs in a muffin tin using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin:
- Make ready 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced red peppers.
- Take 1/4 cup of crumbled bacon.
- Get 1/4-1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
Instructions to make Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin:
- Whisk all ingredients together add 1/4 cup of water and continue to whisk. Grease Muffin pan for 12 muffins with your choice of (nonstick spray, butter or crisco). Pour mixture into Muffin pan evenly. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Cool and pop out of tin. Put in a container. When ready to eat heat in microwave until hot and eat on the go..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food scrambled eggs in a muffin tin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother diah for sharing Easiest Way to Make Speedy Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp