Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly). Get your taco fix without the meat with these vegetarian tacos recipes, including tempeh tacos, tofu tacos, cauliflower tacos, quinoa tacos, and more. These are my personal all-time favorite vegetarian tacos; sweet potatoes, black beans, and avocado are already a great flavor combination. These Spicy Potato Soft Tacos are a healthier take on a Taco Bell favorite.
These vegetarian tacos were inspired by an authentic Mexican taqueria in town, Bonito Michoacan. I made a huge dinner party for lots of friends with mostly "Cookie and Kate" recipes. This one, Roasted Sweet potato, Refried Black Bean, Refried pinto beans. You can have Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly)
- You need 3 of Medium sized Potato's Cubed.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of onion powder.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 8-10 of Corn Tortillas.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need of Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce (see my recipe).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Cilantro chopped.
- You need 2 Tbs of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of chopped tomato.
- You need of Cheese (optional).
Ahh Taco Bell, that guilty pleasure of omnivores and vegetarians alike. As we all know, they have multiple vegetarian options and even a few for vegans who find themselves stuck on an interstate or in a food desert with few or no other options. This is a vegan version of the classic Crispy Potato Soft. Crush Taco Tuesday with these vegetarian tacos.
Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly) step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F. Chop potato's into small cubes. Put potato's in large mixing bowl. Take olive oil and pour some into the bowl evenly coating Potatos. Season with cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix potato's until Potatos are evenly coated in oil and seasonings..
- Oil a baking dish and pour potato's into dish. Let cool in oven for 30-45min or until potato's are throughly cooked through..
- As Potatos are cooking dice tomato's, onion, and chop cilantro. Mix small mixing bowl and add lime juice. For jalapeno and cilantro sauce go to my profile to see my recipe!.
- Heat corn tortillas and serve with potato's, cheese if desired, and sauce. Enjoy!.
If you want proof of how creative vegetarian cooking can be, take a look at some vegetarian taco recipes. Without the constraints of chicken, beef, pork or fish, the possibilities are endless. These delicious and crispy Potato Tacos are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. They are vegetarian and easy to make at home. Though I enjoy eating any cuisine but Mexican food is something I am always up for (May be I can relate my Indian eating with it I guess as it contain.
Thank you sister sri for sharing Recipe: Yummy Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp