Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ham and cheese egg muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ham and cheese egg muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins:
- Make ready 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of diced cooked ham (ham steak or Canadian bacon work).
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely diced onion.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Get pinch of smoked paprika.
Instructions to make Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 6 tin muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside..
- Crack the eggs into a large measuring cup. Then pour in the milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and smoked paprika and whisk it all together, until light and frothy..
- Sprinkle the diced ham and onions evenly into the muffin tins. Then evenly spread the cheese over each one. Then pour the beaten eggs into the muffin tins, over the tops of the other ingredients..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until set. Allow to cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing and serving..
- If you're going to store them to eat within the next few days, let them cool completely before storing them covered in the fridge. They will last 4-5 days. To reheat, microwave them for 30-60 seconds each..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food ham and cheese egg muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe of Favorite Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp