Waffle Iron Egg Omlette.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, waffle iron egg omlette. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Waffle Iron Egg Omlette is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Waffle Iron Egg Omlette is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook waffle iron egg omlette using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Waffle Iron Egg Omlette:
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Get of Veggies of your Choice.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Sprinkle of Cheddar Cheese.. or more :).
Steps to make Waffle Iron Egg Omlette:
- Prepare veggies as you would. I used peppers green onions and spinach..
- Turn on waffle iron and spray with cooking spray..
- Add salt and pepper to eggs and scramble in a bowl..
- Pour in waffle iron..
- Sprinkle in veggies making sure you spread them out..
- Add cheese..
- Let sit and cook. Mine didn't take long at all but different waffle irons vary..
- Once it is done remove with a fork it should pop right out..
- Serve and enjoy. :).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food waffle iron egg omlette recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Recipe of Perfect Waffle Iron Egg Omlette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp