Pineapple Mango Pie.
You can cook Pineapple Mango Pie using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Mango Pie
- Prepare 1 (20 oz) of can mango, undrained.
- You need 1 (20 oz) of can crushed pineapple, undrained.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 2 of refrigerated pie crusts.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten with a splash of milk.
- Prepare of Sugar for sprinkling.
Pineapple Mango Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix first 8 ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil on med/high heat. Turn down heat and allow it to bubble with the lid on for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Take filling off the heat and allow to cool for about 20 minutes. You want the filling this thick:.
- While filling cools, line your pie dish with bottom crust. Pour cooled pie filling into crust and top with top crust. Pinch edges and brush with egg/milk mixture then sprinkle with sugar. Cut slits in top and bake for 45-60 minutes, until crust is golden..
- Wait until the pie is COMPLETELY cooled before cutting!.
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe: Perfect Pineapple Mango Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp