Chicken Alfredo Pizza.
You can cook Chicken Alfredo Pizza using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of self-rising flour.
- You need 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 jar of Alfredo sauce (Ragu is best).
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line your pizza stone or baking pans with parchment paper. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and yogurt. Mix well, using your hands to combine. Eventually you’ll want to squeeze the dough together to form into a ball..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured board or your counter. Lightly flour the top as you press into a pizza shape. This makes 2 8” doughs or you can make one big one..
- Crimp up the edges with your fingers so it will hold the sauce. Set aside..
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook each side about 5-6 mins until no longer pink. Transfer to a plate and return the pan to medium heat..
- Add Alfredo sauce, 1 tbsp butter and lots of black pepper. Turn up to medium high and let it boil lightly until it is thickened, stirring occasionally..
- Remove from heat and spoon the sauce onto your pizza dough. You may not use all the sauce, depending on how saucy you want your pizza..
- Cut your chicken into bite sized pieces and add on top of Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until the crust is light brown on the edges..
- Garnish with parsley if desired..
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Perfect Chicken Alfredo Pizza, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp