Tandoori Chicken Lasagne.
You can have Tandoori Chicken Lasagne using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tandoori Chicken Lasagne
- You need of Lasagne sheets 12.
- Prepare 3 litre of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tandoori chicken chunks.
- You need 10 tbsp of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mozerella cheese shredded.
- It’s of White sauce :-.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter unsalted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Maida.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Capsicum and olives for decoration.
Tandoori Chicken Lasagne step by step
- Boil lasagna sheets in water oil and salt. You can also refer the instructions on the back of packaging..
- Once done, set aside and rinse with cold water..
- Prepare white sauce. Melt butter in a pan. Add to it maida. Cook abit then add milk salt and black pepper.
- Cook until thickens and reaches desired consistency. Mix well. Set aside..
- Put 3 lasagne sheets in the base of glass rectangular dish..
- Apply pizza sauce over it then put some tandoori chicken chunks. Then put some white sauce and cheese..
- Cover this with the 3 lasagna sheets..
- Repeat the same process with the remaining 6 sheets..
- Put cheese on top. Decorate with capsicum and olives.
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes until golden in a preheated oven..
- Use top grill to give colour on top as well..
- Serve hot with ketchup ❤.
Thank you mother linda for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Tandoori Chicken Lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp