Vegan Mac & Cheese.
You can cook Vegan Mac & Cheese using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Mac & Cheese
- It’s of Mac.
- It’s 2 cup of Elbow Macaroni.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Water.
- You need of "Cheese".
- It’s 3 of Potatoes (Creamy kind).
- You need 4 of Carrots.
- Prepare 3 of Big Onions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Raw Cashew Nuts.
- It’s 5 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare of Salt.
Vegan Mac & Cheese instructions
- Boil a little water and soak the raw cashews in it..
- Roughly chop the potatoes, carrots, onions and green chillies. Boil them with a little bit of salt till they become soft..
- Cook the macaroni al-dente and leave it in cool water to stop the cooking process..
- Once the vegetables are cooked, cool them. Save the stock..
- Add the vegetables, the soaked cashew nuts and a bit of salt to a mixer grinder or food processor. Grind till the consistency becomes smooth and "cheesy". Add the stock from the vegetables if it's too thick..
- Now, transfer the "cheese" to a large pan and heat till it starts to boil. Reduce the heat and add the cooked macaroni to the cheese. Mix thoroughly. Check for salt and spiciness. The taste would mostly be sweet with a slight spicy aftertaste. Add paprika or chilli flakes if you want..
- Serve with a tangy stir fry to cut the creaminess of the dish. Enjoy hot. :).
Thank you sister yani for sharing How to Make Perfect Vegan Mac & Cheese, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp