Egg-In-A-Hole French Toast.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, egg-in-a-hole french toast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Egg-In-A-Hole French Toast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Egg-In-A-Hole French Toast is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook egg-in-a-hole french toast using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg-In-A-Hole French Toast:
- Make ready 4 slices of bread (I used the sweet Hawaiian bread).
- Take 4 tbsp. of butter, divided.
- Take 8 of large eggs, divided.
- Get 1/2 c. of milk.
- Take of kosher salt.
- Take of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Take 1 c. of shredded white Cheddar.
- Take 1 tbsp. of finely chopped chives, for garnish.
Instructions to make Egg-In-A-Hole French Toast:
- Use a small glass or a biscuit cutter to cut big holes from the center of each bread slice. Toast the centers to use as dippers..
- In a large nonstick pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter..
- In a large bowl, whisk together 4 eggs and milk. Season mixture with salt and pepper then stir in cheese. Dunk each slice of bread into the mixture to coat, then shake off excess egg mixture and place in hot pan. Repeat with remaining ingredients, working in batches if not all slices fit in the pan..
- Cook until golden, about 2 minutes, then flip and crack an egg into each slice. Season egg with salt and pepper, and continue to cook until the egg is cooked to your liking, about 4 minutes for medium..
- Remove from heat and garnish with chives. Serve warm with the reserved toasted centers..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food egg-in-a-hole french toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe of Perfect Egg-In-A-Hole French Toast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp