Vickys Best Fluffy Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Best Fluffy Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Best Fluffy Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 280 grams of Vickys Gluten-Free Flour Mix 2 (2 cups) recipe attached below.
- Prepare 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 3 tsp of gluten-free baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of castor or granulated sugar (adjust to taste).
- You need 300 ml of coconut, almond or oat milk, pick your preference.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 120 ml of sparkling water.
Vickys Best Fluffy Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337958-vickys-gluten-free-all-purpose-flour-mix-2-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333165-vickys-gluten-allergy-free-flour-cake-flour-mix.
- Combine the milk, oil and vanilla in a jug and stir together.
- Add the milk mixture to the dry mix. Don't over stir it.
- Heat a frying pan on medium low and preheat the oven to its lowest setting making sure you have a baking tray handy.
- Add the sparkling water to the batter and mix through. A few lumps are fine, if you overmix your pancakes will be rubbery.
- Measure half a ladle of batter into the frying pan. When the bubbles start forming and bursting on top of the batter take a peek underneath to check the colour is a nice golden, even brown. Your first pancake is for testing the time and temperature of your stove. When the colour is good turn the pancake over and brown the other side.
- Repeat until the batter is all used up. Everytime you make a pancake transfer it to a baking tray in the oven to keep warm until all your pancakes are done.
- You should get 8 gorgeous fluffy pancakes to cover in syrup. Enjoy warm!.
Thank you tante yani for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Vickys Best Fluffy Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp