Vickys Dried Fruit & Apple Scones, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Dried Fruit & Apple Scones, GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Dried Fruit & Apple Scones, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 240 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 40 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of sunflower spread /safe 'butter'.
- Prepare 125 grams of grated apple.
- Prepare 50 grams of sultanas or dried cranberries.
- Prepare 90 mls of Light coconut milk as required, around.
Vickys Dried Fruit & Apple Scones, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 8 / 230C / 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Combine the flour, xanthan gum if using & baking powder in a bowl.
- Cut in the 'butter' and rub between your fingers until the flour resembles breadcrumbs then mix in the sugar.
- Mix in the apple and dried fruit and form a soft dough, adding the milk as necessary.
- Pat the dough out into a round an inch thick and cut out shapes with a 2.5 inch round cookie cutter. Keep reforming the dough and cutting the scones out. You should get around 12.
- Put onto the baking sheet, glaze the tops with some extra coconut milk and a sprinkling of sugar. Bake for 10 minutes, turn the trays and bake a further 8 minutes until lightly golden and well risen.
- Cool on a wire rack then split, butter each half and serve.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Perfect Vickys Dried Fruit & Apple Scones, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp