Vegan Pasta | Creamy Asparagus & Lemon.
You can have Vegan Pasta | Creamy Asparagus & Lemon using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pasta | Creamy Asparagus & Lemon
- You need 1 Bunch of Asparagus, Trimmed and Washed.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon Sliced and the juice of ½ a lemon.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Large Onion, Finely Diced.
- You need 4 Cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Earth Balance Vegan Butter (Or use Olive Oil).
- You need 4 Tablespoons of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s 3 Cups of Unsweetened Almond Milk.
- You need 10 Ounces of Bow Tie Pasta.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare to Taste of Salt and Pepper.
Vegan Pasta | Creamy Asparagus & Lemon step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add asparagus to a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Top with thin slices of lemon and bake for 20 minutes..
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta. Cook according to pasta instructions..
- In a large skillet, melt the vegan butter in with a tablespoon of olive oil over medium high heat. Add onion and cook until translucent..
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. About 2 minutes..
- Add flour stirring constantly and cook for 2 minutes..
- Whisk in almond milk. Add Italian seasoning, garlic powder, cayenne, and another pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Once asparagus is cooked, cut into thirds and add to the sauce along with the roasted lemon. *Hint: Don’t eat the lemon…this just adds flavor..
- Squeeze lemon juice over the sauce and stir. Drain pasta and add to the creamy sauce. Top with fresh basil and enjoy!.
Thank you sister sri for sharing Recipe: Delicious Vegan Pasta | Creamy Asparagus & Lemon, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp