Buttered Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri Sauce.
You can cook Buttered Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri Sauce using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttered Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of sirloin steak 1-1/2 thick.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of chimichurri sauce see my recipe.
Buttered Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri Sauce step by step
- Get a skillet or pan hot and sear the steaks.
- Turn as needed about every 3-4 minutes.
- Add butter after fourth turn..
- Cook till your desired doneness let rest 5 minutes.
- Add chimichurri sauce atop the steak.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Thank you sister diah for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Buttered Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp