Spicy Schezwan Noodles.
You can have Spicy Schezwan Noodles using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Schezwan Noodles
- You need 1 teaspoon of Schezwan sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of green chilly sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomato sauce or ketchup.
- You need of Hakka noodles 1- 2 cakes.
- It’s 1/2 of capsicum diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion(diced into cubes).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of crushed or finely chopped ginger garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced carrot.
- You need 1 cup of french beans(diced into medium slice).
- You need 1-2 of spring onions finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoon of Sesame Oil or any vegetable oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Crushed red chill powder (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 of potato / french fries (optional).
Spicy Schezwan Noodles instructions
- Cook the Hakka noodles as per the instructions on the package. Drain the water and keep it aside..
- On a large frying pan or wok, add few tablespoons of roasted sesame oil and wait till the oil becomes hot..
- Add crusted ginger garlic and sauté till it is roasted well. To this add the Schezwan sauce and chopped onion and sauté it till onion is fried well or it becomes translucent.
- Add the rest the chopped vegetables (except the spring onions) and sauté thr veggies on high heat. Wait till the veggies are sautéd well and turn the heat to low. Cover the pan and cook for few minutes until the vegetables are almost cooked but still slightly crunchy. Make sure not to over cook the vegetables..
- Next add all the sauces – soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, pepper powder,salt to taste and sugar. Sauté everything well..
- Next, add the cooked noodles and mixed everything very well. You can add crunched red chilli powder for a spicy version. This is optional..
- Finally add the chopped spring onion and turn of the heat..
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe: Tasty Spicy Schezwan Noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp