Bbq Baked Italian Sausages.
You can cook Bbq Baked Italian Sausages using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq Baked Italian Sausages
- You need 1 of large pack hot OR sweet Italian sausages.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 bottle (40 ounce) of bbq sauce (your favorite!).
- Prepare of Rolls (your favorite!).
Bbq Baked Italian Sausages instructions
- Place sausages in a large baking pan……
- Poke each sausage with a fork, making several holes in each sausage…….
- Sprinkle your garlic and onion powder over sausages……..
- Cover and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover and drain any excess liquid and fat from baking pan……
- Gently turn each sausage……
- Place your sliced onions all around sausages…….
- Pour your bbq sauce all over sausages…….
- Cover again and bake for 1 more hour…….
- Uncover baking pan and place back into oven and continue to bake for another 15 minutes or until sausages are golden on top (be careful to make sure you don’t burn your bbq sauce!!! ?).
- Serve over your rolls of choice and enjoy ?!!.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Recipe: Delicious Bbq Baked Italian Sausages, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp