Spinach & Mozzarella Chicken. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
Spinach can be eaten raw as a part of many. Spinach may also help with several health conditions, according to Megan Ware, a registered dietitian nutritionist based in Spinach is believed to come from Persia, according to Arizona State University. Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse. You can cook Spinach & Mozzarella Chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach & Mozzarella Chicken
- You need 3 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved.
- You need 3 cups of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 oz. (1/2 pkg) of mozzarella cheese, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 1 of lg. can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare of seasonings to taste: pepper, parsley, Italian seasoning.
Spinach is an annual plant, Spinacia oleracea, of the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and order Caryophyllales, which is popularly cultivated as a leaf vegetable. The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin. Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients.
Spinach & Mozzarella Chicken instructions
- Heat 1 clove garlic in a little olive oil for 1 minute. Add spinach and cook down until slightly wilted. Set aside in small bowl..
- In same pan, add remaining clove of garlic and onion and cook with a little olive oil until tender. Add tomatoes and broth and seasonings of choice and allow to simmer for 20 minutes or until thickened..
- Cook chicken in a separate skillet with olive oil and seasonings of choice in batches until thoroughly cooked..
- Once all chicken has been cooked, arrange in pan all together..
- Top with cooked spinach..
- Top with mozzarella cheese slices..
- Place lid on pan and keep on low until cheese is melted..
- Serve on top of tomato sauce. Enjoy!.
Learn about the history of spinach, its nutritional contents, and how to incorporate it into the diet. Spinach is considered to be one of the world's healthiest foods, with researchers identifying more than a dozen different types of flavonoid antioxidants alone that are present in spinach. Learn about the potential benefits of Spinach including contraindications, adverse reactions, toxicology, pharmacology and historical usage. Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a flowering plant in the family Amaranthaceae, native to central and southwestern Asia.
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Spinach & Mozzarella Chicken, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp