Spaghetti with Meat Sauce.
You can have Spaghetti with Meat Sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- You need 1 lb of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 8 of button mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 28 oz of canned diced tomatoes (2 cans).
- It’s 15 oz of tomato sauce (1 can).
- It’s 6 oz of tomato paste (1 can).
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s to taste of Kosher salt, pepper.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese (optional).
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce step by step
- In a large pot, heat olive oil and add garlic, onions, and mushrooms. Toss gently for a few minutes until vegetables are softened.
- Add ground beef and season beef with salt and pepper. Sear until meat is browned..
- Drain grease from the pan, then add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, and basil. Stir until combined, then simmer for at least an hour.
- Cook spaghetti per boxed instructions. Drain pasta, then add to meat sauce..
- Serve hot and top with fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Thank you sister linda for sharing How to Prepare Yummy Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp