Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce.
You can cook Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Gram Cracker Crumbs.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 Pkg (8 oz) of Cream Cheese, Soften).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of White Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce instructions
- Preheat 325, line 6 miffin cup with paper.
- Mix Graham Cracker and butter well, spoon in to muffin cups, press down with a shot glass.
- Bake for 5 min, remove, keep oven on.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, beat in sugar (abput 5 minute total) add egg and vanilla extract mix well.
- Spoon in mixture evenly, also to the rim. Bake for 25 min.
- Cool in pan completely before removing to chill in fridge. Serve with homemaker blueberry sauce.
Thank you sister ida for sharing Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp