Vickys Everyway Bagels, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Everyway Bagels, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Everyway Bagels, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 160 grams of rice flour.
- Prepare 85 grams of potato starch, not flour.
- Prepare 65 grams of sorghum flour.
- You need 65 grams of corn starch.
- It’s 60 grams of gluten-free oat flour.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fast action yeast.
- Prepare 300 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of agave nectar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of treacle / molasses added to 3/4 pan of boiling water.
Vickys Everyway Bagels, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven at the lowest setting for 5 minutes while you prepare the ingredients….
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl then make a well in the centre and add in the wet.
- Turn off the oven and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Use the dough hook on your food processor to mix the dough for 3 minutes.
- Oil your hands and split the dough into 4 or 6.
- Roll each piece into a ball, squash down slightly then using your thumb make a hole in the middle. The dough should be slightly sticky, not too dry.
- I find it easiest to 'spin' the dough like a hula hoop in my hand on my thumb. Make the holes quite large as they'll close as the dough rises.
- Set each bagel on the baking tray and put the tray on the bottom shelf of the cooling oven for 45 minutes.
- They should have risen quite well by the end of that time.
- Get the molasses water boiling on the stove and preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Drop the bagels in one at a time and boil 30 seconds each side then put them back on the baking tray again.
- At this point you can top with salt, seeds or any topping you might enjoy.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until golden.
- Let cool a bit on a wire rack then split and top with whatever you like.
- To make cinnamon raisin bagels add a tsp cinnamon and 60g raisins to the dough and dust with cinnamon sugar before baking.
- In fact any dried fruits are great like apricots, cranberries and blueberries. Dried pineapple and coconut make great hawaiian bagels. Orange zest is also delicious.
- For onion bagels add a handful of dehydrated onions to the dough and 1/2 a tsp onion powder. You could add a handful of grated cheese for cheesy bagels.
- For garlic bagels try half a tsp each of garlic powder and minced garlic. Poppy, black onion & sesame seeds are great toppings.
Thank you sister linda for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Vickys Everyway Bagels, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp