Vickys Thin Pancakes/Crepes, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
You can cook Vickys Thin Pancakes/Crepes, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Thin Pancakes/Crepes, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- It’s 2 tbsp of milled flax or chai seed.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of water.
- You need 158 g of brown rice flour.
- You need 120 g of oat flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 480 ml of water or thin milk such as plant or nut milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vickys Thin Pancakes/Crepes, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free instructions
- Mix the flax and first lot of water together and set aside for 15 minutes to become gelatinous.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a jug with a whisk, add the flax mixture in and chill (covered) in the fridge for a good 2 hours.
- Heat a frying pan to medium/low and spray lightly with oil. I use a piece of kitchen paper to take off the excess.
- Pour some batter in the pan so it's almost at the edge and cook until the underside is golden, around 2 minutes. Turn carefully with a thin fish slice/spatula. Half a cup / 120mls is a good quantity to use for each crepe.
- Cook on the other side for a minute then oil and wipe the pan again before cooking each crepe.
- If you don't chill the batter you won't be able to turn them in one piece and they'll end up in a mess like this. If you have difficulty just keep cooking over a low heat until the tops of the crepes are dry or put them under the grill to colour the top.
- These are great served warm simply with a squeeze of lemon juice and a sprinkling of sugar. You can also fill them with fruit and whipped coconut cream and roll them up. Delicious!.
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Vickys Thin Pancakes/Crepes, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp