Vickys Pumpkin Pancakes & Cinnamon Crumble Topping, GF DF EF SF.
You can cook Vickys Pumpkin Pancakes & Cinnamon Crumble Topping, GF DF EF SF using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Pumpkin Pancakes & Cinnamon Crumble Topping, GF DF EF SF
- Prepare of Pancake Mix.
- Prepare 165 grams of gluten-free flour mix*.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice – see my posted recipe if needed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 260 ml of light coconut milk.
- It’s 140 grams of pumpkin puree – the canned stuff is perfect.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Cinnamon Crumb Topping.
- Prepare 35 grams of gluten-free flour mix*.
- It’s 35 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
Vickys Pumpkin Pancakes & Cinnamon Crumble Topping, GF DF EF SF instructions
- My flour mix is 120g cornstarch, 40g sweet rice flour and 40g white sorghum flour.
- Put the topping ingredients in a bowl and rub between your fingertips to form crumbs. Set aside.
- Whisk the wet pancake ingredients together then add to the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Heat a frying pan on medium-low and spray lightly with oil.
- Pour some pancake batter into the pan and cook until bubbles form and pop on the surface and the edges start to dry.
- Gently flip over and top generously with some cinnamon crumb mixture. Cook until the underside is golden and the crumb topping starts to firm up and get crunchy.
- Repeat until the batter & crumb topping is all gone. You should get 8 pancakes from the batter. You can make the topping crisper by putting the pancakes under the grill for a minute.
- Serve with some syrup or safe butter / spread.
Thank you tante yani for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Vickys Pumpkin Pancakes & Cinnamon Crumble Topping, GF DF EF SF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp