Vickys Breakfast Baked Fruity Oats, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Breakfast Baked Fruity Oats, GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Breakfast Baked Fruity Oats, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 180 grams of gluten-free porridge oats.
- You need 65 grams of soft brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of low sodium salt.
- Prepare 200 grams of chopped strawberries.
- Prepare 100 grams of chopped hazelnuts or seeds (optional).
- Prepare 60 grams of chocolate chips, I use Moo-Free / Enjoy Life brands.
- You need 400 ml of light coconut milk.
- It’s 80 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of banana, sliced into discs.
- Prepare of extra brown sugar for topping.
Vickys Breakfast Baked Fruity Oats, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 375F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
- Mix together the oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and half each of the strawberries, hazelnuts and chocolate chips in the casserole dish.
- In a jug combine the milks, oil and vanilla.
- Pour over the oat mixture and top with the rest of the strawberries, hazelnuts and choc chips and the sliced banana.
- Sprinkle some extra brown sugar over the top, a few tbsp is plenty, and bake uncovered for 35 – 40 minutes until golden and the milk has been absorbed.
- Use any fruit and nut combination you like. Blueberries and almonds, peaches and pecans, raspberries and walnuts, plums and sunflower seeds… the choice is yours!.
Thank you mother linda for sharing How to Prepare Perfect Vickys Breakfast Baked Fruity Oats, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp