Vickys Homemade Pop Tarts / Toaster Pastries, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Homemade Pop Tarts / Toaster Pastries, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Homemade Pop Tarts / Toaster Pastries, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 1 of whole recipe ready to roll Vickys Shortcrust Pastry, recipe link below.
- It’s 60 grams of icing/powdered sugar.
- Prepare 8 tsp of jam, any flavours you prefer.
- It’s 4 tbsp of coconut milk or preferred milk.
- You need of rainbow sprinkles to decorate.
Vickys Homemade Pop Tarts / Toaster Pastries, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat oven to gas 7 / 210C / 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Roll out the pastry between 2 pieces of parchment paper into a large rectangle around 3mm thick https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332957-vickys-sweet-savoury-shortcrust-pastry-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Cut into an even number of smaller rectangles around 4"tall x 3" wide. Keep re-rolling the pastry until you've got 12 or 14 rectangles.
- Put a heaped tsp of jam on top of half of the rectangles and spread slightly, keeping a border around the edges of about half a cm.
- Use a little milk or water to wet the border them place a plain rectangle on top.
- Crimp around each edge with a fork, brush with a little more milk and prick the tops a few times.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile mix a tbsp or so milk with the icing sugar to make a thick glaze.
- Let the pastries cool a little, then spoon the glaze over and decorate with sprinkles.
- You can use peanut butter or chocolate spread with chocolate sprinkles too.
Thank you sister sri for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Vickys Homemade Pop Tarts / Toaster Pastries, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp