Vickys Banana Cinnamon Pancakes GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Banana Cinnamon Pancakes GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Banana Cinnamon Pancakes GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of Gluten-Free Flour Blend.
- Prepare 158 grams (1 cup) of rice flour.
- You need 120 grams (1 cup) of oat flour.
- Prepare of or.
- It’s 280 grams of plain flour or gluten-free blend of choice *instead of rice & oat flour mix above*.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 270 ml of coconut milk plus extra as required.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maple syrup plus extra for garnish.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil plus extra for pan.
- Prepare 2 of overripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 1 of ripe banana, sliced, for garnish.
Vickys Banana Cinnamon Pancakes GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Lightly grease a frying pan with olive oil on a medium heat, then turn down to medium low and let the temperature settle.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together in a bowl. Instead of the rice & oat flours I used you can use 280g or a scant 2 cups all-purpose or gluten-free blend of choice.
- Mix the milk, syrup, vanilla and oil together in a jug then add the mashed banana in and stir to combine.
- Stir the liquid into the flour until just combined and the mixture is the consistency of thick cake batter (adding more milk if required).
- Taste the batter to see if you want to add more syrup. The more spotted or blacker skinned the bananas you use, the sweeter your pancakes will be.
- Pour 1/2 a ladleful of batter per pancake into the frying pan and spread into a neat circle with the back of the ladle.
- When the batter is dry around the edge and covered in small air bubbles it's time to turn them over, around 2 minutes.
- They should be an even brown. The other side will cook a bit faster but use your fish slice / spatula to pat them down a just little so you don't have an uneven rise.
- Stack on warm plates and garnish with sliced banana and some maple syrup.
Thank you sister ulin for sharing How to Prepare Perfect Vickys Banana Cinnamon Pancakes GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp