Lasagna Cups. Mini Lasagna Cups are the perfect appetizer addition to your parties, or even just a new easy way to put together lasagna for dinner! So delicious, and so much fun! I know how much you guys have.
Lasagna Cups are filled to the max with delicious sauce and ooey, gooey cheese! They taste just like lasagna and they're fun to eat! Mini Lasagna Cups are the perfect appetizer addition to your parties, or even just a new easy way to put together lasagna for dinner! You can have Lasagna Cups using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Cups
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 lb of lean ground beef cooked and drained.
- You need 1/2 of chopped red pepper.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can of 6 oz tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of 8oz tomato sauce + 1/2 can water to rinse out can.
- It’s 1 can of 14.5 oz can dried tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 of salt n peppa.
- Prepare 1 of 10 oz tub Philadelphia Italian Herb and cheese cooking cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmasean.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of mozzarella cheese, grated and divided.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of peppa.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 21 of lasagne pasta sheets.
DIRECTIONS Greased muffin tin cups and place one wonton wrapper in each cup. Place a dollop of the ricotta cheese in each cup. These lasagna cups taste as great as lasagna and take very little time to make. Kids love them as an after school snack, and they make great appetizers, too.
Lasagna Cups step by step
- For the sauce- heat olive oil over medium heat and saute onions, pepper, zucchini and garlic until tender, 5 minutes. Stir in cooked ground beef and tomato paste until well incorporated. Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to simmer. Reduce heat to low and cook 30 minutes or so. The longer it cooks, the better it will taste! This will be very thick. For the cheese filling- stir all ingredients together excluding half of the grated mozzarella cheese. Set aside. For the pasta- Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta sheets 2 minutes less than package directions and drain. Place pasta on greased baking sheet until you are ready for assembly..
- For assembly- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 jumbo muffin tins with squares of parchment paper. If they don’t stay in on their own, that’s ok–the pasta will help with that. Line the edges of the muffin tins with 1 pasta sheet per cup. Pasta sheet will overlap about 2 inches. Spoon about 1/2 tablespoon of sauce into the bottom of each cup #1. Next cut 9 pasta sheets into quarters and press one of these pieces of pasta into the bottom on top of the sauce #2. Top pasta sheet with a generous tablespoon of sauce #3 and then a generous tablespoon of cheese filling #4. Repeat this pasta-sauce-cheese layering one more time being sure to press out any air bubbles. Top these lasagna cups off with a 3rd piece of pasta, more sauce and the remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until everything is hot and bubbly. Serve hot..
This easy Keto Chicken Lasagna Cups Recipe uses only a handful of ingredients to make zesty comforting low carb lasagna, in individual portions! Lasagna has got to be one of my. Lasagna cups are a really really good recipe for that. They keep really well in the freezer, and heat up in the oven perfectly. I also love that they are individual sized, because then you are literally just.
Thank you tante sri for sharing Recipe: Yummy Lasagna Cups, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp