Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan.
You can have Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan
- Prepare of Pastry dough:.
- It’s 1/2 kg of plain flour.
- Prepare 250 gr of margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 2 of boiled egg (optional).
- You need of Cooking oil to fry.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- It’s 4 of carrots.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes.
- It’s 2 of spring onions.
- You need of Spices:.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of candle nut.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan step by step
- Dice carrots and potatoes, chop spring onions, grind the spiced with blender or food processor, put them aside..
- Mix plain flour, salt, and margarine, gradually pour water until the dough doesnt stick..
- Pre-heat sauce pan, pour cooking oil. Add ground spices, stir for 5 mins.
- Add diced carrots and potatoes, stir them until they are cooked well, add spring onion, salt, sugar, and pepper, cook for 3 mins. Put aside..
- Cut boiled eggs to 12 pieces. (You can skip this for vegan diet).
- Roll the dough with rolling pin (around 1/2 cm or thinner) make round shape with a medium size cup, fill them up with the vegetables, fold the dough to the other side, twist and pinch to lock the dough..
- Pre-heat a frying pan with cooking oil, fry them until both side turn golden..
- Enjoy :).
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp