Vickys Red Velvet Porridge Oats, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Red Velvet Porridge Oats, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Red Velvet Porridge Oats, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 160 grams of gluten-free rolled oats.
- You need 4 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 4 tsp of dried beetroot powder (or red food dye as required).
- Prepare 720 ml of coconut milk / whole milk.
- Prepare to taste of sugar or sweetener.
Vickys Red Velvet Porridge Oats, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes or until well thickened.
- Sweeten to taste and serve with a swirl of coconut milk or cream on top.
- For one serving I add 2 tsp of beetroot powder but if you follow that rule per serving you'll have very pink porridge! Too much does impart on taste too but it's by no means unpleasant. It's quite sweet actually so you may not need as much sugar as you'd think. Of course you can skip the beetroot powder and use food dye instead or just leave it out altogether.
- Here are my Red Velvet cake and cupcakes recipes which use beetroot for the colouring rather than food dye. I also use beetroot to colour my tomato-free tomato sauce! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336928-vickys-old-fashioned-red-velvet-cake-with-cream-cheese-frosting-dairy-egg-soy-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332955-vickys-tomato-free-tomato-pasta-sauce-ketchup-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357952-vickys-red-velvet-cupcakes-with-beetroot-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
Thank you tante wati for sharing Recipe: Tasty Vickys Red Velvet Porridge Oats, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp