Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, green eggs & ham breakfast muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook green eggs & ham breakfast muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins:
- Make ready 1 package of frozen hashbrowns (defrosted).
- Get 1 lb of ground breakfast sausage (or diced ham).
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 3 handfuls of baby spinach (blend in food processor or finely chop).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter (melted).
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready of Mrs braggs herbs (optional).
Instructions to make Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins:
- Heat oven to 400. Spray muffin tin with olive oil..
- Mix butter with hashbrowns and divide evenly between muffin tins. Press hashbrowns down and up sides. Bake until slightly browned (15 min).
- Brown sausage and divide on top of hashbrowns cups..
- Whisk eggs, milk, spinach, salt, pepper, 3/4 cup cheese & seasonings. Divide over muffin cups. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 12-15 min..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food green eggs & ham breakfast muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante diah for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp