Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette).
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, telur tomat (egg tomato omelette). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have telur tomat (egg tomato omelette) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette):
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato, seeded, small diced.
- Prepare 1 stalk of green onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 of red chilli pepper, seeded, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Get 1/8 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready of Ground spices:.
- Prepare 3 cloves of shallots.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
Instructions to make Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette):
- Beat the eggs. Add ground spices, tomato, and green onions..
- Season with salt and white pepper powder. Mix well..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan. Make an omelette. Remove from the heat..
- Serve over warm rice. Yum! 😋.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food telur tomat (egg tomato omelette) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Simple Way to Prepare Homemade Telur Tomat (Egg Tomato Omelette), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp