2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips. This post may contain affiliate links. As you may have guessed, one of the two ingredients is non other than a delicious jar of BBQ sauce. I prefer to use my homemade bbq sauce recipe, which is also ridiculously easy to make.
Mention @simplenourishedliving on Instagram and tag #simplenourishedliving – we love to see your creations! *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight. This Oven BBQ Chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest. Sticky, sweet Honey BBQ Chicken Strips are perfect for dinner or game day! You can have 2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips
- It’s of Chicken tenderloin strips (any amount you want).
- Prepare of Any flavor bbq sauce you want.
- Prepare of Zesty Italian dressing, or house Italian dressing.
Marinated in buttermilk and perfectly seasoned, these strips are hard to resist! I started with chicken tenders but if you have boneless, skinless chicken breasts on hand, just cut them into strips. The first step is really the most. This Instant Pot BBQ chicken recipe works with breasts, thighs, legs, thawed chicken or frozen.
2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips instructions
- Cook frozen chicken tenderloin strips until done (cook according to directions on package)……
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 min……
- Cut into strips and place into a bowl……
- Pour your bbq sauce over chicken strips, make sure chicken is fully coated with the bbq sauce, then add your Italian dressing over that, and mix all well…….I just eyeball how much dressing I add, but you can add as little or as much as you need (just don’t add the whole bottle of dressing !) Maybe about 1/3 cup of dressing…..Don’t forget to mix it all up !! ?.
- Done ✅….. I add mine on top of flour tortillas or on top of a salad ?!.
- Serve and enjoy ?!!! You can also add a little bit of cheese on top of your bbq chicken strip salad, I added some shredded mozzarella cheese ?! Yummy ! ?.
It's never been easier to make shredded barbecue That's where this Instant Pot BBQ Chicken comes into play. This dish is everything that a back-up plan should be: Super fast – We know the Instant Pot. With just two ingredients in the marinade, this chicken recipe is ready in a snap. While my husband grills the chicken, I prepare the rice and heat the sauce to spoon over the top. Zesty Grilled Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Appetizing 2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp