My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie.
You can cook My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie
- You need 2 quarts of Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat Pie filling recipe.
- You need 2 of pie crust 9 inch each.
- You need As needed of nonstick spray.
- It’s 8 ounces of pecans chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie instructions
- Preheat oven 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Simmer the pecans and Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat Pie filling, see my recipe. Mix the water and cornstarch and add to the filling stir till it's thickened a bit. Let cool..
- Spray a pie pan with nonstick spray. Add 1 crust to pan. Remove all air in between the crust and pan..
- Pour minced meat filling into the pie crust.
- Seal the edges of pie crust..
- Put the top crust on top. Cut 4 small slits into the top of crust..
- Bake in oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Then reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit till crust are done. I baked mine a total of 28 minutes but times can vary..
Thank you tante dian for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Yummy My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp