Vegan Spanish Omelette/Tortilla.
You can cook Vegan Spanish Omelette/Tortilla using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Spanish Omelette/Tortilla
- Prepare 1 of potato, finely cubed.
- You need 6 tbsps of gram flour/besan.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- You need Handful of finely chopped spinach (optional).
- Prepare of To taste, salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of oil.
- It’s 10 tbsps of water.
Vegan Spanish Omelette/Tortilla step by step
- Heat oil in a small frying pan and add the potatoes. Let the potatoes cook on medium heat..
- Meanwhile in a mixing bowl, put the gram flour, plain flour, green chillies, spinach and salt. Add water and mix well to form a batter..
- When the potatoes are soft in the middle, add them to the batter and mix well..
- Pour the batter into the frying pan (the same pan in which you cooked the potatoes, so you'd not need much oil) and cook it for 6 minutes on medium to slow heat..
- Place a plate over the frying pan and flip it over and turn the tortilla around and cook the other side for 6 minutes. If required, keep turning it around till it's properly cooked. Take it off the frying pan and serve hot..
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Make Delicious Vegan Spanish Omelette/Tortilla, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp