Vegan Cornbread Muffins.
You can have Vegan Cornbread Muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Cornbread Muffins
- You need of A.
- Prepare 200 ml of Corn meal.
- It’s 200 ml of Whole wheat flour (cake flour).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare of B.
- You need 200 ml of Soy milk.
- It’s 50 ml of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Molasses syrup (light).
Vegan Cornbread Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a muffin tray with muffin cups..
- Add the A ingredients to bowl and mix together with a whisk..
- Add the B ingredients to a separate bowl and combine them with a whisk as well..
- Pour the contents of the bowl from Step 3 into the bowl from Step 2 and lightly mix together with a spatula..
- Pour the batter into some muffin cups that have been greased with a little oil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. If you are using a pound cake tin then please bake for 30-35 minutes..
- I recommend either eating these hot out of the oven or re-heating them in a microwave. Try serving them with butter and syrup or jam..
- In total these muffins should contain 1558 kcal and 2.7 g sodium..
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Recipe: Tasty Vegan Cornbread Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp