Schezwan Hakka Noodles ?.
You can cook Schezwan Hakka Noodles ? using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Schezwan Hakka Noodles ?
- Prepare of (Ching’s) Hakka Noodles (boiled) (150g).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoons of (Ching’s) Schezwan Sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s of Bell peppers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- It’s 1 of small carrot.
- It’s of (Add veggies of your choice like mushrooms, sprouts or peas).
- You need 4 tablespoons of oil.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 10 cups of water for boiling noodles.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- You need 2 of eggs (scrambled).
- It’s of (Boiled Meat as per your choice e.g: shredded chicken, beef, pork, shrimp or cooked and cut sausages).
- You need of Spring onions for garnishing.
Schezwan Hakka Noodles ? step by step
- Scramble the eggs in little oil and keep aside.
- Bring water to a boil and add a tablespoon of oil..
- Add noodle cake to the water. Break it if you feel like. Boil it for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
- After 2-3 minutes strain the noodles in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
- Spread evenly in a large plate (and mix in little oil if you feel like the noodles are sticking to each other).
- In a deep bottomed wok add 3 tablespoons of oil..
- Add minced ginger and garlic.
- Add onions and sauté for a minute.
- Add all the veggies and sauté…don’t over cook…remember to keep the flame high.
- Add in the sauces and vinegar, with salt as per your taste. Remember Soy sauce has salt in it. I added 3 tablespoons of schezwan Chutney…you can reduce or increase the quantity depending on how spicy you like it..
- Add in the cooked meat of your choice and mix well.
- Add the noodles and make sure everything is mixed well.
- Add the scrambled eggs and mix.
- Garnish with spring onions cut finely.
- Enjoy ???.
- (I didn’t add any meat or veggies because I didn’t have them ??♀️ or else my recipe would look as colourful as yours ??).
Thank you tante yani for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Schezwan Hakka Noodles ?, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp