Tofu scramble with leeks and rose harissa – vegan. Of all the different ways to make your morning tofu scramble, this savory scramble, spiced with harissa, is a must-try. Harissa is a Tunisian spice that's somewhat of a catch-all for all kinds of dishes. Save this Scrambled harissa tofu recipe and more from Ottolenghi Simple: A Cookbook to your own online rose harissa.
Spicy and a little sweet, this Harissa tofu is sauteed with a spicy red pepper sauce and served with a lemony pistachio couscous! Tofu is the way to go for me though. Now let's talk about the very good decision to pair this Harissa tofu with pistachio couscous. You can cook Tofu scramble with leeks and rose harissa – vegan using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu scramble with leeks and rose harissa – vegan
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, finely chopped – or a couple of shallots.
- Prepare 1 of leek, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2-1 tbsp of rose harissa.
- You need 1/2 block of firm tofu, well drained and chopped into cubes.
I honestly can't think of a better combination. And this tofu scramble is one of my favorite breakfast recipes! What You Need For This Tofu Scramble Recipe You can serve the tofu scramble with toast, bagels, hash browns, or even wrap it up in a tortilla for a breakfast burrito. What Vegetables To Add To Your Tofu Scramble Tofu scramble.
Tofu scramble with leeks and rose harissa – vegan step by step
- Preheat the oil in a pan. Add the onion and sauté for 10 mins or so until soft..
- Add the leek and sauté for another 5-10 mins til the leeks are tender..
- Add the harissa and sauté for a couple of minutes..
- Add the tofu. Break the tofu up a bit so it starts to resemble scrambled eggs in texture. Heat through for a couple of mins..
- Enjoy with some sourdough toast and / or salad 😋.
Home » Lifestyle » Recipes ». » Tofu scramble. Okay, this does sound a bit weird if you've never tried it but trust us, it's gorgeous. Perfect served on warm toast or try it with some veggie sausages, hash browns, tomatoes and beans for a twist on the classic Full English. This savory vegan breakfast is packed with flavor and loaded with crispy potatoes, juicy red bell peppers and hearty kale. And tofu scramble is my absolute favorite savory, protein rich, vegan breakfast.
Thank you sister dian for sharing Recipe: Delicious Tofu scramble with leeks and rose harissa – vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp