Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes. Chorizo, egg, potato, and avocado breakfast burritos with ranchero cheese and salsa verde. Filling, tasty, and not too complicated. Whisk eggs in medium bowl; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top with cheese, eggs, cilantro, salsa, and avocado. Roll the burrito tightly by folding the. So, what separates a burrito from a breakfast burrito?
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, breakfast burrito with chorizo, egg, & potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Chorizo, egg, potato, and avocado breakfast burritos with ranchero cheese and salsa verde. Filling, tasty, and not too complicated. Whisk eggs in medium bowl; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook breakfast burrito with chorizo, egg, & potatoes using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes:
- Prepare 2 of large flour tortillas.
- Get 3 teaspoons of avocado oil (or vegetable, coconut, etc).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Mexican cheese blend.
- Get 1 lb of frozen diced potatoes or homemade diced potatoes.
- Get 1 lb of ground chorizo (not links unless taking fresh chorizo out of lining links).
- Make ready 6 of eggs.
- Get 2 teaspoons of chipotle seasoning.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Get to taste of Hot sauce.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
I'll have to refer to our own Los Angeles correspondent Farley who claims that the morningtime version must have potato, egg, meat and cheese, all housed in a flour Meanwhile, add chorizo to a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Enjoy this cheesy burrito that's made using eggs, sausage and potatoes – perfect for a Mexican meal. Mexican chorizo is made with fresh pork while Spanish chorizo is made with smoked pork. Smoked pork chorizo can be used in this recipe; cook only the.
Instructions to make Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes:
- Heat large skillet with your choice of oil. Add potatoes to the skillet and cover and cook on medium-high for 10 minutes. If potatoes and not frozen, add potatoes and warm on medium-high uncovered..
- While potatoes are cooking, take out another skillet and only add non-stick spray (no oil here – chorizo produces enough). Once warm, add ground chorizo and cook on medium-high until meat is no longer pink..
- Remove cover of potatoes and flip. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add chili powder, chipotle seasoning, and enough hot sauce to lightly cover the potatoes. Stir. Continue to cook potatoes until most are lightly crusted..
- Crumble the chorizo with spatula. Continue to flip around on medium-low heat when cooked..
- Add 6 eggs to a boil. Add a dash of salt and pepper and chili powder. Add yet another skillet to the lot and cover with non-stick spray. Pour whisked eggs onto the skillet and scramble as they cook..
- Warm and steam large torillas in the mircrowave for 20 seconds. I like to wet a paper towel and layer them. It's easier to fold that way..
- Once tortillas are warm, add mexican cheese to the bottom, then potatoes, then chorizo, then eggs, and more cheese. Fold the burrito like they would at chipotle or whatever. Sides in, then roll bottom to top..
- Optional – grill on a skillet!.
- Top with more hot sauce (I used Diablo sauce from Taco Bell 😉 and cheese..
- Add side of potatoes, and enjoy!.
A yummy breakfast burrito of cooked, crumbled chorizo sausage with onions and scrambled eggs mixed throughout. Top with the chorizo, potatoes, cheese, cilantro, and salsa. Fold the short sides in and the bottom flaps up, then roll into. One of my favorite, fast breakfast options is the egg & chorizo burrito. I won't speak to how healthy it may or may not be, but it tastes great, takes very little time to make (and can easily be made the night before) and transports extremely well.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food breakfast burrito with chorizo, egg, & potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister dian for sharing Easiest Way to Make Favorite Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp