Optionally Vegan, Banana Chocolate Muffins.
You can cook Optionally Vegan, Banana Chocolate Muffins using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Optionally Vegan, Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- It’s 1.5 cup of plain flour.
- You need 0.5 cup of sugar.
- You need 0.5 cup of (nut) milk.
- Prepare 0.25 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 0.25 tsp of salt.
- You need of For chocolate ones, add.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 100 g of dark chocolate (1 bar).
Optionally Vegan, Banana Chocolate Muffins step by step
- Mash bananas with a fork in a large bowl.
- If you're making chocolate muffins, smash the chocolate bar into pieces with a mallet. Remove the foil first. It is easier when frozen and the bar is thin (Lindt chocolate)..
- Preheat the oven for 180°C/356°C.
- Add all the dry ingredients to the bowl (chocolate pieces, flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt) and give it a mix. The baking soda needs to spread evenly through the mixture to not get activated by moisture..
- Add all the liquid ingredients (milk, oil).
- Mix all with a large wooden spoon. You will use it to fill the moulds later..
- Prepare muffin moulds on a baking tray. I use silicone ones from IKEA as they are reusable, you can fit all on one tray and don't need a special tray. But you can also use waxed paper moulds on a flat tray OR regular paper moulds in a muffin tray. If you have only regular paper moulds and flat tray, use two moulds for one muffin..
- Fill the moulds to roughly 75% each. The muffins will grow!.
- Bake on 180°C/356°C for 20-30 minutes..
- Use a skewer to check if the muffins are done. Pierce a few of the muffins in the middle and if there is no dough left on the skewer, they are done..
Thank you sister amel for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Optionally Vegan, Banana Chocolate Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp