Coconut Seafood Broth.
You can have Coconut Seafood Broth using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Seafood Broth
- Prepare 1 of Egg noodles/ spaghetti – 150gms.
- It’s 1 of Seafood Cocktail(mixture of shell fish and soft fish) – 250gms – use any kind of fish.
- It’s 1 of Asparagus – 4nos.
- You need 400 ml of Coconut milk -.
- You need 1 of Red curry paste – 1 1/2 tbsp..
- It’s 1 of Spring onions – 1 bunch.
- You need 1 of Red peppers – 1 nos (finely sliced).
- Prepare 300 ml of Chicken Stock -.
- Prepare 1 of Fish Sauce – 4-6 tbsp..
- Prepare 1 of Soy sauce – 3-5 tbsp..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil -.
- It’s 1 of Fresh herbs – I used tarragon and coriander (can use any of your choice).
- It’s 1 of Sugar :1-2 tbsp as per taste..
- It’s 1 small of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Kafir lime leaves or zest of a lime – 1/2tsp..
- Prepare 2 of -3 inch of fresh ginger or galangal.
- It’s 1 of Salt – as per taste..
Coconut Seafood Broth step by step
- Take a thick bottomed pan and add oil and let it heat..
- Add the onions, ginger and red curry paste and sauté it for 5 minutes or onions have become translucent..
- Now add the coconut milk, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and salt and the herbs(save a little for garnishing)..
- Allow this mixture to boil for about 4-5 minutes..
- Now add the chicken stock (can use any stock or just plain water)..
- Add the noodles or spaghetti and allow them to cook according to packet instructions in the broth( this allows the noodles to absorb in all the taste of the broth)..
- Add the spring onions and asparagus and allow to cook.(Can also use mushrooms).
- After the noodles have cooked about 75% add the sae food cocktail and allow it cook in the mixture for about 10-15 minutes..
- Take of the heat and garnish with the remaining herbs and serve hot..
Thank you sister sri for sharing Recipe: Yummy Coconut Seafood Broth, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp