Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole.
You can have Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole
- It’s 2-1/4 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare As needed of cracker crunch see my recipe.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned creamed corn.
- It’s 12 ounces of egg noodles, wide.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 quart of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cup of crushed butter crackers.
Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole instructions
- Boil the chicken in half the broth. When it's done cut into bite sized pieces. Add the rest of the broth..
- Add the noodles after it starts boiling along with salt and pepper. Gently stir in and add a can of water along with the creamed corn. It should be completely covered..
- Boil till noodles are tender add the crackers that are crushed.stir in well. Then sprinkle with the cracker crunch. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe: Perfect Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp