Eggplant Tofu with Coconut Milk Cream.
You can cook Eggplant Tofu with Coconut Milk Cream using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Tofu with Coconut Milk Cream
- You need 3 of eggplants.
- It’s 4 of tofu.
- You need 1,5 cup of or 2 cup unsweetnesd shredded coconut.
- It’s 3 of cayenne pepper (chopped finely).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
- It’s 2 of red onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
Eggplant Tofu with Coconut Milk Cream step by step
- Coconut milk: Heat water, but don't boil. It should be hot, but not scalding then coconut in blender or Vitamix and add water. (If all water won't fit, you can add the water in two batches.).
- Blend on high for several minutes until thick and creamy. Pour through a mesh colander first to get most of the coconut out, and then squeeze through a towel or several thicknesses of cheesecloth to get remaining pieces of coconut out. If you have to split the water, put all the coconut that you strained out.
- Cut eggplants and tofu into bite size then boil the eggplants and tofu.
- Blend cayenne pepper, coconut milk, coriander, salt, garlic, onion. After blend it then mix with eggplants and tofu. Then heat it (but dont boil).
- Serve it with rice.
Thank you tante amel for sharing Recipe: Perfect Eggplant Tofu with Coconut Milk Cream, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp