Cheese omelet. Chef Jason Hill shows you how to make a cheese omelet. Once you master this technique, you'll be able to make all sorts of wonderful variations. Simple cheese omelette recipe for Breakfast or Evening snack.
This is a great quick meal for any time of day! How to Make a Cheese Omelette. Cheese and eggs are a classic combination when it comes to making omelettes. You can cook Cheese omelet using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese omelet
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tbs of chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 2 tbs of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of coconut oil.
You can eat them not just for breakfast, but for lunch and dinner as well. Sprinkle the cheese down the center. For the classic version: the top of the omelet will still be loose and the bottom side should. For more tips, watch the Classic French Omelet Video Recipe and learn how to make a perfectly folded cheese omelet.
Cheese omelet instructions
- Beat all ingredients except oil until form a little bit of foam.
- Grease pan with coconut oil and cook the egg on medium heat.
- Add egg mixture to the pan and using spatula or spoon or even fork stir it all around the pan and when the edge part start cooked slide in into the center so the egg that the egg can spread evenly.
- Cook for about 1 minute each side then turn off the heat.
- Serve with salad or toast.
This ham and cheese omelet is made with holiday leftovers, Cheddar, mustard, and parsley. This ham and cheese omelet is a quick, easy, and inexpensive meal that makes excellent use of your. This satisfying breakfast is so simple yet so delicious. Carefully fold other side of omelet over cheese. Carefully slide omelet onto serving plate.
Thank you sister dian for sharing Recipe: Delicious Cheese omelet, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp