Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, scrambled eggs in a muffin tin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have scrambled eggs in a muffin tin using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin:
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of diced onions.
- Take 1/4 cup of diced red peppers.
- Get 1/4 cup of crumbled bacon.
- Make ready 1/4-1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
Steps to make Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin:
- Whisk all ingredients together add 1/4 cup of water and continue to whisk. Grease Muffin pan for 12 muffins with your choice of (nonstick spray, butter or crisco). Pour mixture into Muffin pan evenly. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Cool and pop out of tin. Put in a container. When ready to eat heat in microwave until hot and eat on the go..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food scrambled eggs in a muffin tin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante wati for sharing Recipe of Speedy Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp