Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ham and cheese egg muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have ham and cheese egg muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins:
- Get 6 of large eggs.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced cooked ham (ham steak or Canadian bacon work).
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of finely diced onion.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Make ready pinch of smoked paprika.
Steps to make Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 6 tin muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside..
- Crack the eggs into a large measuring cup. Then pour in the milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and smoked paprika and whisk it all together, until light and frothy..
- Sprinkle the diced ham and onions evenly into the muffin tins. Then evenly spread the cheese over each one. Then pour the beaten eggs into the muffin tins, over the tops of the other ingredients..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until set. Allow to cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing and serving..
- If you're going to store them to eat within the next few days, let them cool completely before storing them covered in the fridge. They will last 4-5 days. To reheat, microwave them for 30-60 seconds each..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food ham and cheese egg muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante yuli for sharing Simple Way to Make Perfect Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp