Waffle Iron Egg Omlette.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, waffle iron egg omlette. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Waffle Iron Egg Omlette is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Waffle Iron Egg Omlette is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook waffle iron egg omlette using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Waffle Iron Egg Omlette:
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready of Veggies of your Choice.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
- Make ready 1 of Sprinkle of Cheddar Cheese.. or more :).
Steps to make Waffle Iron Egg Omlette:
- Prepare veggies as you would. I used peppers green onions and spinach..
- Turn on waffle iron and spray with cooking spray..
- Add salt and pepper to eggs and scramble in a bowl..
- Pour in waffle iron..
- Sprinkle in veggies making sure you spread them out..
- Add cheese..
- Let sit and cook. Mine didn't take long at all but different waffle irons vary..
- Once it is done remove with a fork it should pop right out..
- Serve and enjoy. :).
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food waffle iron egg omlette recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante wati for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Waffle Iron Egg Omlette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp