Bacon Wrapped Egg Muffins.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon wrapped egg muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bacon Wrapped Egg Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Bacon Wrapped Egg Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bacon wrapped egg muffins using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Egg Muffins:
- Prepare of eggs.
- Make ready of Bacon (strips).
- Prepare of salt (ground).
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of cheese.
- Get of cupcake tray.
- Get of bread.
- Make ready of baking spray.
Steps to make Bacon Wrapped Egg Muffins:
- Spray inside of cupcake tray.
- Cut bread into small circles and place in bottom of tray.
- Place bacon on insides of tray.
- Crack the egg in the center of cupcake tray in between bacon.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Sprinle seasoning (salt and pepper).
- You can add any other optional toppings.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- You can crack an egg in a bowl and pix it then put it in if you want it to bake like scrambled eggs.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bacon wrapped egg muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Bacon Wrapped Egg Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp