Vegan Chorizo Hash Bowl.
You can cook Vegan Chorizo Hash Bowl using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chorizo Hash Bowl
- It’s 1 of Plant based chorizo sausage.
- It’s Half of small onion chopped.
- Prepare Half of red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of frozen hash brown.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of chopped green Chile (I used Serrano).
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare Half of avocado cut into pieces.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
Vegan Chorizo Hash Bowl instructions
- Cook the 1 1/2 cup of frozen hash brown. Follow the instructions on package and set aside..
- Pour 1 tbsp of oil in a skillet, add onion and sauté until translucent.
- Cut Chorizo sausage into pieces and add to onions. Now add the chopped bell pepper, chopped green Chile, garlic pepper, and salt..
- Put Cooked hash brown in a bowl, add the chorizo mix on top..
- Top with avocado, ketchup and hot sauce (I used Cholula).
Thank you sister ulin for sharing Recipe: Tasty Vegan Chorizo Hash Bowl, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp