Scrambled Egg Omelette.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, scrambled egg omelette. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Scrambled Egg Omelette is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Scrambled Egg Omelette is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have scrambled egg omelette using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scrambled Egg Omelette:
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 4 slices of turkey bacon.
- Get 1 slice of Kraft cheese.
Steps to make Scrambled Egg Omelette:
- Dice cut potato and fry in pan with a little oil or butter..
- Cook the 4 slices of turkey bacon &then rip into bite sized pieces.
- Crack 4 eggs into a bowl with some salt&pepper&whip eggs until mixture is all yellow..
- Cut cheese slice into a bunch of small pieces & add them in with the whipped eggs..
- Put potatoes &bacon in same pan &pour the egg mixture in the pan &cook all together until eggs are scrambled.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food scrambled egg omelette recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante diah for sharing Steps to Make Ultimate Scrambled Egg Omelette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp