Turmeric Paste for tea/gold milk. Golden milk is a delicious drink made from turmeric and it has many health benefits for the whole family. The two main ingredients in the golden milk recipe are turmeric and black pepper which are combined with water to make a yellow paste. Can I Make This with Another "Milk"? "Golden milk" is a great way to get the health benefits of turmeric even when it isn't on the menu.
This bright yellow beverage is traditionally made by warming up cow's or plant-based milk with turmeric and other spices, such as cinnamon and ginger. It's touted for its many health. Key Turmeric Tea (Golden Milk) Ingredients. You can cook Turmeric Paste for tea/gold milk using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turmeric Paste for tea/gold milk
- Prepare 4-5 oz of fresh tumeric roots.
- You need 1/2-2/3 cup of fresh young coconut paste, homemade.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of grounded black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of honey, optional.
Ground turmeric powder: In this case, the ground turmeric powder is actually better than the fresh root as it's more concentrated. Golden milk paste can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. To use, simply heat your milk on the stove. Turmeric paste is pretty easy to make however to fully reap the healing potential of this spice you need to combine it with two essential ingredients.
Turmeric Paste for tea/gold milk instructions
- Slice tumeric roots. Place them together with coconut paste, black pepper, and cinnamon powder in a small blender. Purée until smooth. Add honey if you want to sweetern it a little bit..
- Scoop 1-2 Tsp paste and put it into a tea filter bag. Freeze or fridge it. When you are going to brew turmeric tea, take one bag and add two cups of water, boil for a few minutes. If you prefer milky version, replace a cup of water with milk or any non dairy milk. This paste can also be used in making baking dishes or any savory dishes..
Turmeric has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. Turmeric Paste can be used for making golden milk, smoothies, teas. Golden milk or golden tea, a super healthy drink that can help improve your health. This recipe for turmeric paste for golden milk makes it easier for us to enjoy this wonderful drink on a daily basis without having to start fresh every time. This Golden Milk Turmeric Paste is a delicious and easy way to get more of this superfood in your Golden Milk is an immune-boosting remedy that ancient cultures have used for years to benefit Thank you Katja for such a lovely recipe.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Turmeric Paste for tea/gold milk, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp